The 2.6.2 upgrade of ImperiHome for Android is out, and it includes a feature that has been widely requested : composite sensor widgets !
What’s this ? Well, it’s the possibility to put multiple sensors values into one single dashboard widget, either in the form of a grid (up to 4 sensors), or as a scrolling list.
Here is how it looks like :
Within the improvements, you’ll also find a new transparent theme that will ease the work of users who heavily customize the dashboards, and the ability to set a different local WiFi network on each of the systems you declared in the app. Useful for people having 2 houses for example.
Here is the full ChangeLog for this 2.6.2 :
- Dashboard : New composite widgets for sensors
- Dashboard : New composite widget for dimmers
- Dashboard : Graph widget now refreshed when new sensor value retrieved
- Dashboard : Fixed Qubino pilot wire widget
- Dashboard : New true transparent theme without widgets borders
- General : Ability to define the local WiFi network for each connector
- General : Added italian app translation
- eedomus : Support for APC UPS devices
- Vera : fixed temperature unit (C/F)
- Vera : added binarysprinkler device support
- Vera : bug fix on dual setpoint thermostats
- Vera : Plugins support of Ping Sensor & smart gas meter & iphone locator
- Vera : disable graphs if datamine not installed
- Fibaro : Enable action protection on virtual devices
- Fibaro : Support of additional motion sensors and Aeon Energy
- eedomus : Added support for enocean humidity sensors
- IPX800 : Fixed displaying of Ph & Redox values
- Zipabox : Fixed a specific case with Dimmers
- List view : Show power comsumption for dimmers