One month after the last update, we’re happy to release the 1.7 version of ImperiHome !
This is sping time, ImperiHome is coming to your garden with the well known Koubachi WiFi plant sensor support!
From within the ImperiHome application, you’ll be able to consult all of your Koubachi’s information : plants health, stats, care advices, etc… Here is how it looks like :
This version also includes some new feature; for example the the ability to hide groups directly in the application, some new devices support in the eedomus, numerous optimisations in the Vera handling code, and the support for Samsung’s multi-window mode :
Here is the full changelog of this 1.7 Release :
- Koubachi : Support for Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant sensor system
- Vera : Option to prevent automatic configuration reloading from Vera
- Vera : Performance optimization on initial devices loading (be sure to perform a manual reload to enjoy this)
- Vera : Support for variable containers
- eedomus : Support of luminosity sensor
- eedomus : Support of UV sensor
- ZiBase : Local mode fixes
- General : Ability to hide groups
- General : Preferences screens reorganized
- General : Support for Samsung’s multi-window mode (Galaxy Note and Galaxy S3)
- General : Fixed incomplete dialogs on small screens
- General : Unit of thermostats now customizable
- General : Various http connection improvements
- Graphs : More comprehensive error messages
As usual please feel free to get back to us with your comments, ideas, problems : we always try to answer everyone !
And… stay tuned for the next one 😉