We’re happy to announce the new v1.3 version of ImperiHome. This major release includes several new features and bugfixes, and notably supports older versions of the Android operating system : now, ImperiHome supports from Android 2.3 Gingerbread !
This compatibility has been asked by many of you so we decided to work hard on this; here is the result. However we must say that the app still looks better on Android 4+ (post-ICS). The only feature we had to disable on android 2.3 is the ZiBase Graphs (because of lack of SVG support).
Here is the changelog of this 1.3 version :
- General : Multi-box – you can now configure multiple systems of the same type !
- General : Support for older Android versions from 2.3 gingerbread !
- General : Hide/Show any device from its context menu
- General : Quick group access through action bar item
- ZiBase : Support for ZWave security sensors (door/motion)
- ZiBase : Support for Wind sensors (+ graphs)
- Vera : Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Presets support for Foscam cameras
- Vera : Support for pilot wire heaters (via Antor’s Pilot wire controller plugin)
- General : System/box name customization
- General : Empty groups are not displayed anymore
- General : Added unknown status indicator (italic device name)
and somme screenshots illustrating some of the new features :
We hope you’ll like this new version and are right now begining to work on the next update with, again, new surprises !
Of course and as usual, do not hesitate to send us your feedback, using this website’s contact form or the in-app contact button.